Thursday, February 16, 2012

It's been a while

It's been a while since I've been on here.  So what's up?! Mom got moved in and for some reason I found it very funny that the moving truck needed a pull behind trailer.
Miss Cinderella has been learning about moon phases and had to do a moon observation.  This was her project to represent the moon phase that she saw.
 While Miss Cinderella was a way at Pajama Camp..this Princess had a serious cuddle session with Belle (the cat).
 I have also been working on my scrapbooking again. I finally just finished our trip to Mexico from last year. Such good memories.
 Sorry about the funky colors in this one..but it is really nice!

The girls have 5 days off school starting today.  I hope that we can all sleep in and enjoy it! Rhino is in Long Beach this week and at his hotel they are shooting an episode of Criminal Minds.  That is one of our favorite shows so that is pretty neat.

No comments: