Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Last day of school

At times especially during the winter school seems to drag on forever!  And then after spring break it seems to go at warp speed.  I just can't believe it is over.  The girls had such great teachers this year and a really nice group of kids so it was a bittersweet end.

Yesterday was Sports Day (they only do it in the morning so it should be called Sports Morning!) at school.  Both Rhino and I volunteered.  It was a great morning and no rain in sight.



This is the card that I made for the girls teachers - it was quick and easy!  I had forgotten how easy it is to make cards.  Even though they were so simple it was a big hit.


We have some gardening still to do and some little projects to wrap up before our camping season hits us.  We got the trailer out from storage on Sunday and I was pleasantly amazed at how little dust etc there was in it. Just a few more things to do and it will be ready to roll.  

No comments: