Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What a Crazy Weekend!


This weekend was the Princesses dance recital it was a bit crazy. While applying mascara all I could think of was Toddlers and Tiaras! But in the end they looked great on stage. Oh I would love to show you the pictures but alas pictures are not allowed. No sirree, but you can buy the video for a mere $37.00. Both Princesses were in the Saturday show and then Princess Belle was in the Sunday show. The day went forever...seriously it was a 8 hour adventure. We dropped her off at 1:00 for a dress rehearsal and then she stayed until the show started at 6:00! The show was great but it really did seem like a James Cameron production as it finished at 9:00. Like I say it was a loooong day, I was tired! The next day my mom was having day surgery and so I had to be up very early in the morning to take her. Man I wished I could have slept in but I did manage to come home and sneak a nap in before the kids came home.

We have been having crazy wet weather here - I love all the mushrooms in my yard. The Princesses are having competitions to see who can find the biggest mushrooms. At least the rain is better than the snow! I am sure that we will be able to mow the lawn soon once all the rain stops. The one upside to this is the teenagers behind us won't be on the trampoline at awful hours. I was woken up at 2:15 on Saturday morning and couldn't figure out where the voices were coming from. Maybe that wasn't worded right it kinda makes me seem a bit crazy so maybe we'll just move along!

My Super Wal store officially opens this weekend and I know this makes me a shopping loser but I am excited. It will be great to have everything all in one store. Very convenient...plus I love all the new stuff they have. I only wish that they still had fabric. Speaking of fabric thanks to my mom (who can sew anything) I have a great new faux roman blind hanging over my kitchen sink. It makes looking out at the rain a little more tolerable.

No comments: