Monday, December 27, 2010

A picture for Bubba!

Here we are with our Christmas crackers and just finished our dinner!  Hope yours was good.  We enjoyed our day and I just realized our kids had a total PJ day!  Good for them. 



Every year I joke that after Christmas dinner I am going to start taking the tree down but I am never really that serious.  Except this year my husband took me up on it - don't flame me here.  It just works for me, doesn't mean that it has to work for you.  I like the tree to be down on the 26th or 27th of December as I want to start the New Year off being organized and not worrying about when I will have the time or energy to deal with all the Christmas stuff. Plus I like the fact that the Rhino is home to help as I can't take down the tree by myself.  We got the kids to bed and the next thing I knew Rhino was bringing up rubbermaids and I will admit I was a bit surprised but thought why not!  It was so easy to do without kids "helping" and asking for snacks!  We were done in 2 hours.  It was easier that putting everything out.  Now we can just hang out and relax.  Again it just works for me!  As an added bonus I got to rearrange a few things in the house.  Maybe I'll take some pictures tomorrow...

No comments: