Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy Friday!

Whew made it thru the first week of the New Year!  I have to say it was a bit lonely on Tuesday after having the family home for the break.  The kids had a bit of a rough go getting up especially Princess Belle - she likes to get up between 9 - 10 those are her preferred waking hours!  So 7:00 is a bit of a shock to her body.

Today will be a busy one - a playdate in the afternoon and then a birthday party tonight.  And then tomorrow morning Rhino and I are going to a surprise birthday party.  Today is also the Rhino's last day at the company that he has been working at for 3 1/2 years.  Change should be good!

Here's hoping your Friday will be great!  I hope this is how I'll be feeling in a few hours I've been up since 4:00!
Happy Friday!

No comments: