Saturday, January 29, 2011

I am sorry...

I am sorry that you feel that way.  Remember this phrase it will do you well.

A very wise person told me about this phrase today.  It is a nice way of saying sorry to someone when really you have nothing to be sorry about. It would probably work well on husbands too!!!  Just kidding, well maybe not.

I had an awful experience of having to call someone to apologize for something that I wasn't even involved in today.  It was a horrible experience.  What made it even worse was not receiving the acknowledgment back that I had expected.  Again I will repeat this phrase and memorize it...

I am sorry that you feel that way.  Enough said! 

This has taken up too much of my life already and I will now remember to use this phrase if I ever have this situation again!

No comments: