Wednesday, January 12, 2011

1,2,3....





I've been in a mood....to scrapbook!  It feels so good to get things done and I just want to get more done!  I am going to try not to buy any embellishments, etc for a long time.  Because after all I already have enough supplies to last for a lifetime.  I only plan to buy cardstock for the next bit.  It shouldn't be hard to do....right?!

I have so many things I want to work on and it can be overwhelming to think about all the pictures just sitting and waiting......

I have a huge table to work on but for some odd reason I end up collecting so much stuff on the table that I only have a 14X14 spot to work on!  maybe I'll get brave an show you a picture of that next.

I am meeting with my "lady" to get some albums to get these pages into albums instead of a box! 

Can anyone guess how many pages are in the pile?  Hint 1,2,3........

Princess Belle just guessed 50.  But sadly she is wrong. I could only wish!

1 comment:

October Moon Blog said...

You definately need to get those pages in a album! But I can't talk...I have pages out of an album too!