Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

Today we celebrated 15 years of married life.  Wow where has the time gone?!  It seems like yesterday that we were getting married....I can still remember the day....it was very hot and near hurricane level winds prevailed. 

Here's to another 15 years!


Here are 15 reasons why I love the Rhino:

1) He loves me and puts up with my quirks.
2) He is a great Dad.
3) Always willing to try new things.
4) Also has energy after work to do things with the Princesses.
5) Goes to work every single day and never misses a day.
6) Can be the voice of calm to my craziness.
7) Has a good sense of direction and does all the driving on our vacations.
8) Cooks a great breakfast.
9) Only gets a little annoyed with my painting projects.
10) Never minds eating left overs.
11) Takes great photos.
12) Is very handy at fixing things around the house.
13) Is very patient with the Princesses.
14) Solves all of our technical issues.
15) Allows me to stay at home with our Princesses.




No comments: