Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Neighbourhood Watch

While visiting our friends  we got to explore their neighbourhood a little bit.  It was so nice every home was drool worthy for one reason or another.  Here are some pictures to show what I mean.

Look at how the brick has weathered to almost white..but they need to clean up the yard just a bit!


What curb appeal....

How cool would this be on your street....the old tracks for a cable car...

Sorry for the blur..could you imagine sitting in the room to the far right and just enjoying the view...

Finally if we were lucky enough to have a house here it would have to be on this street....

If this were my neighbourhood I would be out everyday walking and admiring these grand homes. The neighbours would also think I was a stalker because I would bring my camera too!  Seriously every time we passed another house I was like look at this one, see how great that it, how nice is that!

No comments: