Sunday, August 21, 2011

Junk Salvation

While on holidays there was something that I really really wanted to do.....and it was to go to a Junk Salvation sale.  We headed out and totally missed the turn and then after realizing we went too far, we stopped to ask for directions and then headed back.  I was ready to throw the towel in but Rhino persisted!  Thank you Rhino for not giving up!  We went to the sale and it was so neat to see.  At home we just don't have opportunities to attend these vintage markets/sales.  I was so amazed at all the talent that was out there.  The furniture prices were so amazing but I knew that as much as I liked all the dressers, chairs, and coffee tables that we just didn't have the room to take anything home.  Such a sad day for me! But again the prices are so reasonable. We did find lots of treasures and I really enjoyed myself.  Once I get more settled I show you what I got.

At the entrance to the sale were some vintage campers and they were nothing but sweet and incredible!

Here is some eye candy...inside the vintage campers.  The red one was my favorite....







Notice the cupcakes that the Princesses are carrying around?!  They were so good...they had some samples out our family may or may not have had a few samples!!

No comments: