Saturday, October 30, 2010

Trunk or Treat

We had a great time with our friends tonight at Trunk or Treat.  It was a lot of fun to dress up as a family!  The Rice family did an amazing job of doing a haunted house.  I've never seen so many Halloween decorations as they have.  I am sure they must need a storage unit for them!  As we were leaving to go to the party a neighbour offered to take our picture - it was the best picture as a family that we have had taken ALL year. How sad is that!?  It may actually be used for our Christmas cards that I will really send out this year!  We had fun at the dance which ended way too soon as the fire department came as the alarm went off because there was so much fog in the building!  Ha our friends know how to party!  Also, the Rhino and I won  for the scariest couple.  It must have something to do with the fact that I can't wash my hair - that one needs a separate blog post.  But to those who know what happened I think it is getting better now.
Let's Dance!

Best pumpkin I've ever seen

Oh look the fire department came to the party how nice!

No comments: