Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Merry and Broke

Years ago I bought this sign Merry and Bright and I love it but somehow along the way it got broken! I was so sad as it was one of the favorites that I have accumulated.   You have to look really close to see where it is broke!

There it is!  Once it is all pushed together you never notice it...thank goodness.

All the Christmas lights are on even though the strand on the top of the roof somehow has magically stopped working!  It happened right after our hurricane winds and of course now we have snow so it will just have to stay.  The tree is up, presents are bought and cards are in the mail...so I am actually very Merry!  The girls have their last activity day after school and it will be a fun one. All I can say is time goes so fast!

No comments: