Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 7

I think I am going to make it!! It hasn't been that hard but I have cheated twice and had about 3 sips but it wasn't that satisfying...so I think this could work.  Goodbye Pepsi....I'll keep you informed of my progress. I haven't missed drinking pop as much as I thought I would.  Very strange indeed.

In other news Miss Cinderella is enjoying her riding lessons A LOT!!

Peaches and My Girl!!

We have had the most amazing fall!! I still have lots of flowers that is definitely a first some of them are in rough shape but they are still alive. So I am happy and very surprised about that!  This is what my backyard looks like right now...I love the red leaves.  We usually only see yellow leaves so this is a nice treat.



The leaves are falling but I still am enjoying our maple tree from Nova Scotia it hasn't even started to turn color yet. Rhino loves this tree and so does everyone because it really shouldn't live here but it does!Although a few leaves have fallen off not very many have hit the ground.  I must remind myself of this wonderful fall when they are forecasting we will have the coldest and large amounts of snow this winter!  Which reminds me I need to get winter boots for the Princesses ASAP before they are all gone!


Enjoy your fall day and I will too!

No comments: