Friday, October 28, 2011

Ghouls Night Out 2011

This year again we enjoyed Ghouls Night Out....it was lots of fun and the weather was perfect. We went with October Moon's family again this year minus herself!  She forgot about her conference until after we bought tickets so she was missed tonight.  But Mr. October Moon gave away her ticket and the guy that got the ticket looked pretty happy.  He was young and on a date so I am sure it was appreciated.

We were there right as it opened and got to beat the crowds. When we arrived it was still light out so we could see where we were going to avoid tripping over all the little ghouls wearing costumes.  It was also interesting to see the costumes that surfaced throughout the night...Darth Vaders, Cows and little boys with jet packs!  Still thinking about the cow so I need to move on!

Moving on...

We went through the haunted train barn to end up watching some dancers...I jumped out of my skin because out of nowhere there was a dude standing right beside me!


Took a look around at all the sights...we even resemble ghosts....

Did some moves like Jagger...

Look the background of this picture....

The money shot of the night...

Some quicksand personally I thought it was a CSI boneyard....

A great time was had by all! The glow sticks while they lasted were a hit.  Next time I think I will staple them onto my children so they don't drop them or lose them!  And the hand warmers were a nice surprise at the end of the night.  We saw Princess Belle's student teacher working at the candy shoppe very neat if I don't say so myself. Good times and good night!!

1 comment:

October Moon Blog said...

Thank you for the pictures! I loved them!!